- Università degli Studi di Milano 2010: Postgraduate course in Forensics Computing and digital investigation
- Politecnico di Torino 2010: Master of Science in Computer Enineering. Thesis: “Energy-aware mobile applications” developed with Telecom Italia Lab Research Center in Turin (Italy), advisors: Maurizio Morisio, Paolo Falcarin.
- Politecnico di Torino 2007: Computer Engineering Degree. Thesis on “Study and analysis of JR programming language”, advisor: Andrea Sanna
- “G.Caramuel”, Vigevano, Italy 2002: High-School Diploma
· Native language: Italian
· English: Quite Good (IELTS “6.5”, in 2009)
· Politecnico di Torino 2010 - now: Research Assistant position in the Software Engineering group, headed by Professor Maurizio Morisio.