Mobile Lab Thesis
For info contact Maurizio Morisio
- Prototyping and development of an agumented reality application based on the iPhone platform.
- Prototyping and development of a "social reading" application of for eBooks based on the iPhone platform.
- Prototyping and development of a client / server application for managing context-aware reminders based on the iPhone platform.
- Prototyping and development of an application of geolocalized social networking for "movie sharing" based on the iPhone or Android platforms.
- Prototyping and development of an application for context based address-book based on the iPhone or Android platforms.
- Development of software applications for mobile Augmented Reality (AR tag, virtual reality, robot Rovio APIs)
- Development of a client-server framework to enable the creation / customization of AR services by third-party
- Development of an AR guidebook (AR eguide) based on content (epub / pdf) readable by Android e-reader and viewable from the camera (in AR mode):
- Viewing multimedia user-generated content (eg graffiti) on ebook.
- Sending of AR postcards (with text added / modified by the mobile terminal) to enrich the eguide.
- Automatic opening of the eguide based on the user context.
- Study of algorithms for exporting a pre-existing content, in digital format, to HTML5 by preserving the original formatting designed by the author.