||February 25, 1989 at Cuneo,Italy
||Italian, English (IELTS 7.0 in 2012)
2014 January - Present, Ph.D. in Computer and Control Engineering
XXIX Cycle (Prof. M. Morisio advisor) at Politecnico di Torino.
2015 September - 2016 February, visiting Ph.D. student at
Gdańsk University of Technology,
Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics,
Knowledge Management Group, under the supervision of Prof. K. Goczyla.
2013, December, M.Sc. in Computer Engineering from Politecnico
Thesis Assisted Policy Management for SPARQL Endpoints Access Control,
INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée,
WIMMICS, advisors: Prof. M. Morisio, Dr. S. Villata, Dr. L. Costabello.
2011, September, Computer Engineering Degree from Politecnico
Thesis Collaudo del sistema Blue&Me - TomTom, in collaboration with Centro Ricerche Fiat.
2008, July, Technical High School Diploma from
Istituto Istruzione Superiore G. Vallauri, Fossano (CN), Italy.
- CRYSTAL (2016) - Critical System Engineering Acceleration, FP7-JTI
- Shi3ld (2013) - Context-Aware Authorization for Graph Stores
- Sistemi Informativi Aziendali, Master of Science in Engineering and Management
- Object Oriented Programming, Computer Engineering, Teaching assistant
- Object Oriented Programming, Computer Engineering, Tutor for distance learning course
- Sistemi Informativi Aziendali, Master of Science in Engineering and Management, Teaching assistant
- Information Systems, Master of Science in Engineering and Management, Teaching assistant
Basic knowledge of Android, SPARQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, PL-SQL, XML, JSON, Visual Basic, ASPX, C, Assembler 8086, C++ and RDF model and serializations (turtle, RDF/XML, JSON-LD).
Experience with version control tools as SVN and Git; and development tool as Mysql, PhpMyAdmin.
Basic expirience about Unix system administration, Web server system administration and Object-oriented Analysis and Design (UML).